Are you watching the 2023 FIBA World Cup?
The 2023 FIBA World Cup is fast approaching. And apart from the fact that the World Cup only happens once every four years, this one is definitely special, as the Philippines is one of the host nations.
FIBA is offering different kinds of passes to watch the games. So no matter who you are, what you do, or where you’re from, there are a lot of different options that might suit you.
Follow the Gilas
First, we have the Follow My Team Pass.
With this pass, you will have access to all five Gilas games throughout the group stage of the tournament. This includes three games in the first round and two games in the second. For the group stage, games will be held in either Araneta Coliseum or the Mall of Asia Arena.
FIBA is currently offering limited Follow My Team Passes for four different categories. The prices depend on the location of the seat.
- Category 2 (Lower Box Premium): from PHP 52,999
- Category 3 (Lower Box Regular): from PHP 41,499
- Category 4 (Upper Box): from PHP 23,499
- Category 5 (General Admission): from PHP 2,499
The best part about purchasing these passes is that you will definitely see the Gilas play. But, if you want to put your bets on your team as early as now, you can already buy passes for the finals.
For the superfans
To get yourself guaranteed seats at the finals stage of the FIBA World Cup in 2023, you can buy the Finals Superfan Pass.
With this pass, you’ll be able to watch the final four teams in the tournament duke it out in the semifinal games, the third-place game, and of course, the final match. These games will be held in the Philippine Arena, and tickets are priced based on the seats you choose at the venue.
- Category 1 (Patron): from PHP 121,399
- Category 2 (Lower Box Premium): from PHP 86,599
- Category 3 (Lower Box Regular): from PHP 67,999
- Category 4 (Upper Box): from 40,199
- Category 5 (General Admission): from PHP 2,799
But, if you aren’t just a superfan and you need access to all the games, FIBA has one more category for you.
For the ultimate fans
Finally, we have the Finals Ultimate Fan Pass. Similar to the Superfan pass, these will guarantee you seats in the semifinals, the third-place game, and the final match. But, these passes include seats to the quarterfinals as well.
It may not seem like much of an addition, but if you think about it, that’s four extra games in the Philippine Arena. So, these passes go as the most expensive.
- Category 1 (Patron): from PHP 231,399
- Category 2 (Lower Box Premium): from PHP 163,799
- Category 3 (Lower Box Regular): from PHP 126,799
- Category 4 (Upper Box): from PHP 70,999
- Category 5 (General Admission): from PHP 5,599
As we said, there are a lot of options to watch the FIBA World Cup. But for the passes to the final games, nothing is set in stone.
So would you say that the Gilas are worth betting this much on? Which passes will you be buying?
For more information and for single-game ticket options you can visit the World Cup site.